Management and department performance under the magnifying glass - clarification of work programs within a two-day format at a world market leader.
Clarification of causal factors for reduced performance and conflicts and increase in departmental performance
- Conducting target-setting and information meetings with management, division and department heads as well as one-on-one meetings with employees in an iterative format.
- Diagnostics and consolidation of results
- Result report to management, divisional and departmental management
- Presentation of the results in the department and derivation of measures, clarification of expectations and tasks, preparation of development plan and clarification of consequences of non-compliance
- Increase in performance through close management and control
- Conflict reduction