Digital Transformation is a key topic these days.
But many discussions remain at buzzword level.
Yes, there are many studies out there that try to provide more insight.
But most of them focus on the WHY: Why companies should engage in Digital Transformation.
High-level statistics show the state of thinking.
But they do not provide actionable insights.
And there is little groundwork on Digital Transformation in the Process Industries.
team steffenhagen consulting aims at to change this.
Together with our partner innovation-3, we will conduct a “closed shop” peer group study culminating in a cross-company workshop.
The study will “deep dive” to understand the impact of Digital Transformation for Innovation, Marketing and Sales units of Process Industries.
Via “soft benchmarking”, the peer group will work out HOW business and functions could be / should be transformed.
In addition, the study provides insights into WHAT VPs could do / should do.
The participants get thinking, tools and stories from their peers and additional relevant input from focused desk research that helps them to shape the corporate thinking process and to initiate the change in their areas of responsibility:
- How are companies approaching Digital Transformation?
- What does Digital Transformation really mean for my function at a practical level?
- How could realistic “pictures of the future” (2-3 years’ timeframe) for my function look like?
- What are peers doing? What works, what doesn’t? What are Best Practices / What are pitfalls to avoid?
- How should I be involved in the digital transformation process and what actions should I take in my area of responsibility?
- How do I start making the changes needed in my function?
If you are interested in taking part, please send short message to Mr. Richard Cawthorpe.