Corporate development through expansion of a global service business
Reorganization of central services and new development of a corresponding organizational structure including clarification of cooperation at the interfaces at a global machine and plant manufacturer.
Establishment and expansion of a new "Service business segment" by merging the central services of two separate divisions to secure a sustainable location, increase profitability, increase efficiency and eliminate redundancies.
- Development of a new understanding / identity of service through the use of four project procedures
- Person-independent description of the reorganization in the circle of a project group (consisting of affected persons)
- Review and adjustment of the process landscape including clarification of process ownership
- Description of tasks, roles and responsibilities (rough sketch) in the reorganization
- Identification of consequences of the reorganization for interfaces
- Preparation of a communication and implementation plan
- Implementation of reorganization
- Successful merger of the two divisions
- Positive reception and acceptance of the reorganization by almost all participants through procedure design (differentiated and selective consideration of affected persons at specific points in time)
- Increase of self-determined design ability