Dynamic leadership: cross-level management qualification program
Modular executive development program at world market leader in mechanical engineering.
Strengthening coordinated management team that implements entrepreneurial decision-making, translates corporate strategy into sales, actively shapes its own area of responsibility and supports employees in their development towards independence.
- Implementation of corporate and management diagnostics
- Development of a mission statement
- Installation of a management program
- Management qualification in the form of modules on the basics of personality and leadership, behaviour under stress, team leadership, appraisal interviews, performance assessment, etc.
- Course of events:
- Change of focus on the cooperation of managers, i.e. on the development of managers, among each other; e.g. in the form of level-specific and cross-departmental workshops or area-specific, cross-hierarchy workshops to examine the interaction of managers
- Clarification of assignment, responsibility and main tasks
- Processing of historical events in the company: Renewal of the "articles of association" on which management is based
- Establish leadership ritual - experience yourself as a leadership team:
- Annual event at which all managers come together and work on and then celebrate a current task/challenge specific to the company within the framework of leadership and cooperation.
- Simplification of the enforcement of entrepreneurial decision-making
- Securing and/or expanding the site
- Increase in profitability