Garden of Delights: artistic conflict management
Art Coaching - Improving collaboration and effectiveness of new and heterogeneous management at a manufacturer and systems provider of construction systems in Europe and North America.
- Getting to know the individual forms of coping with reality as well as those of the management partner
- Merger to form a company with a uniform outwardly acting / perceptible dual top management and at the same time an optimal change of perspective within the top management.
- Group interview about and description of a work of art
- Analysis, diagnostics and prognostics of the descriptions
- Derivation of individual educational principles (forms of behaviour)
- A complementary two-unit
- Knowledge about the structure of effects and dynamics of the different experiential and behavioural strategies in relation to each other as well as knowledge about development limits and development possibilities
- Better conflict resolution mechanisms through more understanding